Need doors and windows renovation?
RenoOption.com will help you to connect with expert and licensed contractors:
- replacing windows and doors
- installing new windows and doors
- caulking for interior and exterior (commercial and residential)
What to know before buying Windows?
It’s important to know the benefits and disadvantages of each window frames function.
- Vinyl frame( Energy efficient)
- Aluminum frame
- Composite frame
- Fiberglass frame
- Wood frame
Things to consider about windows and doors:
- Skylights, and glazed doors account for more than 25% household’s energy bills. You can cut energy costs by as much as 15% by buying windows with double-pane insulated glass
- Cut noise with insulated or double-pane windows featuring 1/4 inch to 1 inch of air between the panes.
- Add custom grilles to standard-size windows.
- Solid Wood: Great insulator against heat and cold.
- Aluminum: Strong, and low-maintenance.
- Vinyl: Affordable and low-maintenance.